Let Teacake Bake Shop "sweeten your day" by adding a moment of bliss to your every day.
In the often predictable motions of daily life, Teacake Bake Shop brings you a crumb of heaven and delight. We welcome you into our kitchen and invite you to experience our "teacakes" made with the finest ingredients and service that will make you smile.
• Use only the finest ingredients in the production of our baked goods
–Imported Belgian chocolates like Callebaut, Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon vanilla, Fancy grade nuts and dried fruits, sweet cream butter—no margarine or shortening. Source natural ingredients and do not use preservatives.
• Bake from scratch and don't cut corners
–Bake in small batches all throughout the day on the premises for fresh-baked quality.
• Provide people with an unforgettable experience—make them feel like our kitchen is their kitchen
–Envelope people with a warm environment from the moment they step into our shop. From the visual display of our baked goods, the enticing smells and aromas, and taste, color, and texture of our baked goods. We want to make people feel like our kitchen is their kitchen
• Make people feel special
–Provide special individual touches to our products ( e.g., Our dry mix cookie jars are hand-layered, each gift box is individually packaged with extra care). Customize certain orders based on occasion needs. Provide the utmost customer service and care in making each person feel as welcome as if they were stepping into your own home by projecting a warm, friendly, and respectful environment.
• Inspire people to have 'teacakes' their way
–Inspire people to have 'teacakes' any way they want it. From using our hand-layered mixes and frozen take-home dough to enjoying them right out of our ovens. We will even customize cookie dough to their liking.
• Support and develop meaningful, lasting relationships with local businesses as we continue to grow and expand as a means to giving back to our community and providing the highest quality products for our customers
–Use local businesses for our ingredients, packaging, and other inventory goods as much as possible.
–Source the best ingredients for our customers via local businesses and channels as much as possible.
• Treat employees respectfully as partners and provide a warm, open, and rewarding environment.
–Each employee is important and unique to us. We will treat them with respect and will address and take into serious consideration their needs, comments, and suggestions to make sure they are in a happy and warm place. We will pay them a competitive rate and will offer company profit sharing to all full and part-time employees to truly make them feel like partners in driving our mission and principles.